MySmile Dentistry Website Specials
Save 30% off on Dental Veneers
- Australian made
- Composite Resin and Porcelain
- Payment Plan Available: Composite Veneers at $550 each and Porcelain Veneers at $1100 each.
- Pay upfront (without payment plan) and get a further 10% discount: Composite Veneers at $495 each and Porcelain Veneers at $990 each.
Teeth Whitening Specials! From $249. Save 50%+
- Take -Home Teeth Whitening $249
- In-Chair Teeth Whitening by OHT/Hygienist:
- Single Pricing: $349
- Group Bookings:
2 people: $299 per person*
- Teeth Cleaning + In Chair Whitening $449 by Oral Health Hygienist
- Teeth Cleaning + In Chair Whitening $549 by Dentist
Our Practice Locations
- We have particular expertise with Dental Veneer procedures;
- Our North Sydney and Hornsby practices are Network Providers for BUPA and Medibank Private;
- We have HICAPS at all practices, which allows you to claim your health fund benefits for your dental treatment with us on the spot;
- We have highly qualified and experienced dentists;
- Our practices are modern and we invest and use the latest dental equipment and technology.
The new approach to dental healthcare
Simple Uncomplicated, straight-forward treatment plan that takes everything into consideration
Precision CADCAM technology with unparalleled precision
Get your smile faster:
We pride ourselves on efficiency and with the advent of CADCAM technology, beautiful smiles can be created more quickly than ever
We understand that dentistry need not be expensive and pass on savings to our patients. Our website specials also update regularly
We continuously update our hardware and clinical knowledge to be on top of all the dental cases we may encounter
Sample of some of our case pictures.
Pre-op: The patient already has an aesthetic smile, her concerns were related to alignment and differences in colour of teeth, after already going through teeth whitening a few times.
Post-op: 8 Veneers were placed to level the smile and enhance the shade of the teeth. Some patients who wish for more translucency can request this at their consultation appointment
Pre-op: The patient has misaligned upper jaw, with missing teeth and mid-line shift, as well as discolouration of the side teeth.
Post-op: Correction of the aesthetic problems with dental bridge and gum grafting. Alternative treatment plan of orthodontic treatment followed by implants and veneers were rejected due to time constraint. All options will be discussed at the time of your consultation.